SAY “NO” TO:
Wires or Installation
App To Download
Vehicle Battery Drain
Onboard Computer Issues
The Little Brother Battery Tracker works on the CAT 1/M1 LTE network and serves as a better alternative to antiquated technology in supporting stolen vehicle recovery. This device is designed for ultra-low power consumption with deep sleep modes in the micro-amps. It is also designed for deeper building penetration for cellular coverage than any of the current technologies on the market. Also, as the GSM and CDMA networks are currently being sunset by the cellular carriers, LTE will become the standard cellular network for GPS tracking devices in the future.
Take this device anywhere and install it on just about any asset with it’s convenient magnetic design.
Say goodbye to tangled wires and the need to connect to your car’s wiring.
Flexible Service Options
Little Brother offers the ability to choose your plan between years of service or the number of location pings.
No Monthly Contracts
All inclusive pricing. No need to sign up for a monthly subscription.
Reduce any concerns about lost or stolen assets with Little Brother.
1. ALERT THE POLICE
Contact the authorities to
report a stolen vehicle.
2. LOCATE YOUR LITTLE BROTHER
Device provides location
information to our system.
3. VEHICLE RECOVERY
We work with the police to
recover your vehicle.
Don't worry Little Brother is watching your bike 27/7
• Data Support
LTE CATM1packet data
• Operating Bands (MHz)
LTE CA TM1(Verizon or AT&T)
• Int ernal SIM Access
• Bluetooth BLE
• 50 Channel GPS
• Location Accuracy 2.0 meter CEP
• Tracking Sensitivity -162dBm
• Acquisition Sensitivity -147dBm
• AGPS Capable
• One Report per Day 2200 Days
• Two Reports per Day 1400 Days
• Four Reports per Day 780 Days
• Temperature -20° to 60° C; -4° to 140° F (operating)
• Humidity 95%RH @ 50° C; 122° F non-condensing
• Ro HS Compliant
• Operating Voltage 3.6V internal battery
• Power Consumption
Typica l 200µA @ 3.6V (deep sleep)
Typical 215 mA@ 3.6V (UDP connection, GPS off)
Typical 89.9 mA @ 3.6V (continuous transmit)
• Dimensions 58 x 28 x 110 (mm)
• Weight 195g
• Connectors, Nano SIM Access SIM Access Internal On-board serial port access via USB port
• Battery Replaceable 5400mAh Lithium battery pack
• Certification s FCC, Verizon